We have completed our sessions in this school.
The Headmistress, Mrs. Aparna Badge gave us a letter commending us for the sessions taken.
T.M.C High School No. 6, Dhokali
Wednesdays, 11am – 12 noon
No of students: 62
Period: 15th Feb to 22 March
Feedback from some of the students:
- Rohan started with saying that he liked all the topics, but he specially liked the topic on friendship; while Rajesh added and agreed saying that they need to chose the right friends.
- Rahul Rathod said, “I realize we should not behave improperly, especially in relation with the girls. The other day, my friend reminded me of what we learnt at class”.
- Both Nilima and Aishwarya liked the topic on respect for parents and elders. Yogita said she enjoyed making a card for her mom and giving it to her, this International Women’s day.
- Ganesh said his mummy and papa are his heroes, after he heard the topic on “Who is my hero”.
- Rahul Gupta understands that he must respect life, and boldly said , “I am special”.
We hope to start the sessions with the next batch in the same school at the start of the next academic year.